Warriors Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of Good vs. Evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choosing your Alliance

Go down 
+2
Kontan
Darius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius
Admin/Corrupted Leader/Psychic Rogue
Darius

Number of posts : 201
Alliance/Power : Corrupted/ Psychic
Lover : ♥Nami♥
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue62/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (62/500)

Choosing your Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm

This is where you will tell me what side of our worlds forces you have chosen: Chosen Ones or Corrupted Ones. Listed in the following will be history of the two sides and your posts will look like this:

Name:
Alliance:
Background information of your character and how they came to be in the side they chose:
Back to top Go down
https://warriorscreed.rpg-board.net
Kontan

Kontan

Number of posts : 13
Alliance/Power : none yet
Lover : Mesh Amsho!!
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue500/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Name: Kontan
Alliance:Chosen Ones

Back Ground Information: I'm 16, I'm On the good side, ummm... i'm loyal and i chose the chosen ones because they're on the good side and i think we could over power evil if we try hard enough.
Back to top Go down
http://deathly-scream.forumotion.com
Darius
Darius

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue62/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (62/500)

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:51 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Assassin Lightning

Assassin Lightning

Number of posts : 14
Alliance/Power : Corrupted/Lightning

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue146/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (146/500)

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Name:Assassin Lightning
Alliance:Corrupted One
Background information of your character and how they came to be in the side they chose:Assassin Lightning born with no parents and no friends. Lightning went around stealing and killing if need be. He found that he could possess Lightning and used it to his advantage. He became corrupted because there was no guidance in his life telling him not to do what he wanted to do.So ever since he has just been going around killing and stealing what ever he wants to.One little thing about him that makes him less of a corrupted person is when he sees kids and anything that is pretty to look at like flowers, etc.
Back to top Go down
Darius
Darius

Character sheet
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:16 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
faith

Number of posts : 9
Alliance/Power : corrupted/.........
Lover : none

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue450/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Name:faith

Alliance:corrupted

Background information:i am 17 and i am sick of watching this war go on.i'll kill whoever i need to to put an end to the fighting.I have killed more people than i can count.i have been killing since i killed my parents nearly 13 years ago.i want to join the corrupted ones.they are the ones who i believe should win the war.they are the ones who doing good,in a way.
Back to top Go down
Darius
Darius

Character sheet
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 pm

appoved
Back to top Go down
layfon

layfon

Number of posts : 12
Alliance/Power : chosen one/wind
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue192/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (192/500)

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Name: Layfon
Alliance: CHosen one
Background information of your character and how they came to be in the side they chose:
When Layfon was young he use to always play hhis friends from dawn til dusk. Until one day some peoplee dressed in black appeared and started to slaughter everyone including his friends. He hid in a small room until they left. After they left he was crying and wishing he had more power so no one that is precise to him will be slaughter like his friends again.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Number of posts : 188
Alliance/Power : assassin/Corrupted/Neutarl/ fire
Lover : none

Character sheet
Gold:
Choosing your Alliance Left_bar_bleue305/500Choosing your Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (305/500)

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Name: Raven
Alliance: Chosen one.
Raven was 10 years when the day the war begin, she didnt know that she was corrupted. So they starts attacking her. Until a youndg on the chosen side saved her, she was greatful of his resued. when she 12 she found out that she was a corrupted. she left. now here she is 19 years old about to turn 20 on the assassin and corrupted. But she will secertly be alliance with the the chosen ones
Back to top Go down
http://riderdragons.darkbb.com/index.htm
Darius
Darius

Character sheet
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm

-approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing your Alliance   Choosing your Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing your Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Creed :: Character Creation :: Choosing Alliance-
Jump to: